Visits from India to Mongolia
High Level Visits:-
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Paid a State visit from 16-18 May 2015.
- MOS (IB) Col. (Retd.) Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore Visited from 28-31 July 2015 in connection with the celebration of 25th Anniversary of Democracy in Mongolia.
- President Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil (28-30 July, 2011).
- President R.Venkataraman in July 1988.
- Vice-Presidents Dr. S. Radhakrishnan (1957); Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma (April 1992); Shri KR Narayanan (September 1996); Shri Krishan Kant (August 1999).
- Lok Sabha Speaker Dr. G.S. Dhillon (July 1974); Dr. Balram Jakhar (October 1985); Shri Shivraj Patil (July 1995); Shri P.A.Sangma (October 1997), Shri GMC Balayogi (July 2001); Mrs. Meira Kumar (June 27 to 30, 2010); and Mrs. Sumitra Mahajan (April 18 to 22, 2016)
- Deputy Chairperson of Rajya Sabha Smt. Najma Heptulla in July 1999.
- Ambassador Leela K. Ponappa, Chairperson, CSCAP Visited on 20 - 24 October 2015 regarding 44th Streering Committee Meeting of CSCAP and 10th General Conference of CSCAP held in Ulaanbaatar. Mr. D.K. Pathak, DG BSF visited from 17-21 August 2015 and had meeting with GABP, Mongolia.
- Defence delegation led by Mr. Suresh Kumar, JS (PIC) visited from 20-21 August 2015 to participate in 7th India-Mongolia Joint Working Group on Defence Cooperation.
- National Human Rights Commission delegation led by Justice Cyriac Joseph, Acting Chairperson visited in 26-28 August 2015 to participate in 20th Annual General Meeting and Biennial Conference of Asia Pacific Forum (APF)
Visits from Mongolia to India
- Chairman of the Presidium U. Tsendenbal in 1959; Chairman of the Presidium Bathmunkh in March 1989; President P. Ochirbaat in February 1994; President Bagabandi in January 2001; and President Ts. Elbegdorj in September 2009;
- Chairman of the State Great Hural N. Bagabandi in 1996; Mr. R.Gonchigdorj in November 1998; Mr. S. Tumur-Ochir on 22-26 January 2003, on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee of the Indian Parliament; and Mr. D. Demberel on 9-13 December 2010.
- Prime Minister Mr. Tsendenbal in 1973 (He had visited in 1959 as Chairman of the Presidium); Prime Minister N. Enkhbayar paid a state visit in January 2004;
- Foreign Minister Mr. L Purevsuren paid a visit in April 2016
- N. Enkhbayar, in his capacity as the then Leader of Opposition for medical treatment of spouse and self (September 1999);