GEEPL is organizing its India International Education Fair - "Education Worldwide India Fair – Fall series for 11th Year in 5 Metro Cities of India i.e. New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai & Bangalore.
More than 200 fairs in the last 11 years have been very encouraging for GEEPL and it seems like yesterday when we organized the 1st Fair Series in May 2004 i.e. 11 years back and after that there is no looking back. The response from the education fraternity from India & Abroad has been overwhelming and this is what gives us the reason to do even better every time.
Needless to mention that “Education Worldwide India” offers the best platform to the Education Institutions from all over the world to enroll students, increase branding & awareness amongst students from various parts of India in a single go through www.eduworldwideindia.com
The dates for the Education Worldwide India Fair Series - Fall 2014 are:
1. New Delhi - 23rd November 2014
2. Mumbai - 25th November 2014
3. Hyderabad - 27th November 2014
4. Chennai - 29th November 2014
5. Bangalore - 30th November 2014
Our Experience so far: All our 200+ Fairs have been widely acknowledged by the Education Institutions of India and abroad & we enjoy the exclusivity of having served more than 2500 exhibitors from all over the world and almost about 1100,000 students who have visited our fairs.
Some of our prestigious clients are: USEFI - USA, CEC - Canada, NUFFIC - Netherlands, DAAD - Germany, Scottish Enterprise, Campus France, CHES - Czech Republic, CSC - China, IDP - Australia, RACUS - Russia, NIIED - Korea, Singapore Education. Institutions from other countries like New Zealand, Hungary, Thailand, Malaysia, Switzerland, Sri Lanka, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Finland, Dubai and Hong Kong etc. have also participated in our fair.
Highlights of “Education Worldwide India” Fair:
- The fair has been strategically planned to cover the 5 metro cities of India.
- The timing of the fair is such that the students are not having any exams and are in the process of planning their further education.
- The fair targets 5000+ visitors in 5 cities covering the most potential India.
- The fair also facilitates on the spot application in case the overseas institutions are able to accept the applications on the spot.
- The fair gives the Overseas Institutions a wonderful opportunity to do networking with Indian Institutions & Education Agents for regular student intake from the Indian Market.